01 January 2011

Nervous Wreck: 2 Days

I know I haven't updated in a while. A week of having nothing going on in my life, then a week of holiday festivities made finding the time, motivation and patience for blogging slightly difficult.

Right now, the part of my trip that is giving me the most anxiety is realizing that I will not have a human support system in Lyon. All the people who are normally there to give me advice and talk me out of freaking out will be harder to reach once I cross the Atlantic Ocean. During breaks I won't be able to go home to my family, during my free time I won't be able to hang out with my friends. It's not fun finding out the hard way that I am not as independent as I'd like to believe.

I'm going to pack everything tomorrow. It's the only thing I absolutely have to do all day, and I'm going to take advantage of that time to make sure I don't forget anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment