25 January 2011

Anecdotes

The past two days have been nothing but classes. This week I actually have all of my courses at their regularly scheduled times. Plus, Tae Kwon Do starts on Thursday. My host mother says I need to make French friends, so maybe that will help.

I've decided to make at least two trips to Theatre de la Croix-Rousse to see A Comedy of Errors done in French in March as well as Le Vrai Fiancee in April. Seats for students are 15 euros at most, which in my opinion isn't bad for seeing a professional production.

Tomorrow I'm picking up some books for my foreign literature class. The weekend looks like it will consist of studying and going to see a movie called "The Way Back." It stars Ed Harris and only has a limited release in the US. I may alternate between American and French movies each time I go to the cinema, or whatever looks interesting at the time.

1 comment:

  1. You will have to comment why you think it only had a limited US release. Perhaps too cerebral by Hollywood standards?

    ReplyDelete