12 January 2011

"Wherever You Are, There's Always That Guy"

This title was taken from my thoughts while riding the metro at 10AM. An accordion player hopped on the metro and started playing. It reminded me of the accordion-playing Textbook Game gorilla in Columbia. Nothing makes you feel more at home than finding a similar street performer.

I finally figured out my schedule for this semester. It's missing a seminar but, I have no idea which one I'm supposed to be in. I think I'll be able to find it tomorrow. I'm also ok to start going to Tae Kwon Do classes, which are every Thursday. Starting tomorrow! It's pretty much the only thing I've got going for my day except laundry.

Right now my favorite thing to do in the city is walk down to the Rhone river. It's gorgeous, even though it was gray and cloudy outside today. I like the feeling of having a place in Lyon where I can relax, think, and regain my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment