20 January 2011

"Fear Not the Obstacles In Your Path"

I watched Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? tonight for free at the Lyon 3 campus. It was the original English with French subtitles. There were about 15 other people there and none of them had ever seen the movie before. It was pretty sweet. And because I saw the movie today I wanted to quote it again.

I won't have class again until next Monday. Today I decided to go to the library and check out some books for my cinema class. I have a feeling that I won't understand that much of the lecture. So taking notes about the topics we're supposed to cover should help when the final exam comes around.

Tomorrow I'm going to eat at a Chinese restaurant for lunch and make my own dinner again. Those might actually be adventures worth reporting.

1 comment: