22 January 2011

Overcoming Anxiety

Yesterday was freezing. Actually, it's been freezing temperatures all week. Not that I should complain, because if I were home I'd be buried in snow. The point is, despite the cold, I decided to make a trip to the outside world. I went to Pizzeria Napoli for lunch. I successfully ordered a limonade, which tastes like Sprite, and a Pizza Margarita, which consisted of tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and olives. It was delicious, and I'm definitely going back. Unfortunately, I sat at the table right next to the register. Everyone was lined up behind where I was sitting, and it took some getting used to. I also managed to catch the attention and acquire the business card of an insurance salesman. Strange.

I also had to make dinner for myself last night. I decided to make scrambled eggs with ham and cheese. I'm still not quite sure what the name of the cheese is. I'll try to remember when I write my next post. I also unloaded the dishwasher, and, surprisingly enough, put everything back in the right place.

1 comment:

  1. You never know when you might need an insurance salesman....

    ReplyDelete