21 December 2010

Packing: 13 Days

With all the nothing I've had to do so far during my winter break, I've been thinking quite a bit about what I need to bring with me on my trip overseas. Obviously I'll need clothes, toiletries, my camera, and laptop. The latter especially, otherwise this blog would be pointless. But I also have questions concerning whether I should bring something that reminds me of home, photos that I can keep in a drawer, books (if I have downtime during travel), or whether it would be best to pack light now and then buy whatever I might need when I arrive in Lyon. I've been able to pack well for living in Columbia, but packing for living in another country is completely different. I think I'll be able to figure it out when the time comes, and I'll probably get some "volunteered" advice along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment